Nooni was created with the belief that good skincare starts with good water. Since water takes up about 99% of many skincare products, the focus is on making sure only the best water is used.
In this case, Less is More. Your routine does not have to be 20-steps long. These products help you achieve glowing skin with the minimal number of steps. And since everything’s made with deep sea water, guess you could say this routine is #SEAriouslySimple 😉
Cleanse & Exfoliate
Multi-Use Powder Wash ($17) – an enzyme powder that gently exfoliates and cleanses your skin.
A box comes with 30 packets of single-use washes aka instant travel-ready. To use, wet your hands and dispense a packet into your palm. Rub together gently until the powder melts away. You should be left with a perfect lather ☁️
If you stop before all the powder melts, you can exfoliate your skin with the small grains 👍 It’s suuuuper gentle so you won’t need to worry about micro tears.
(hint: one packet actually contains quite a bit of product so if you’re not doing any heavy duty cleansing, one packet could potentially last you two washes!)
Tone & Essence
Boosting Mist (FREE with moisturizer purchase) – a toner, essence, and lotion, all-in-one product.
If you’re done with strong nozzles that spit product at you, rejoice, because this is probably the gentlest, lightest mist in our arsenal (see above). It smells a bit like fresh roses, which is a huge plus 💯
Just get a couple pumps on your face after cleansing and bypass the toner, essence, and a bit of lotion too.
It adds a bit of moisture on its own, but it’s best paired with a moisturizer. The mist will give your skincare an extra boost to kick up the water level while lowering the oil level in your skin 💦
Facial Cream #Fresh ($23) – a gel moisturizer that provides instant, light hydration. Perfect for daytime use or oily/combo skin.
Facial Cream #Balancing ($23) – a cream moisturizer that provides deep, long-lasting hydration. Perfect for nighttime use or dry/combo skin.
This is a step we can’t leave out even if we wanted to. Keeping your skin moisturized (yes, even if you’re an oil slick) helps to prevent wrinkles and flakiness. You should pick the best formula for you- a lighter gel for oily skin and a thicker cream for dry skin.
Why Deep Sea Water??
Deep sea water is not a new ingredient to the world of skincare. The healing benefits of deep sea water were first discovered by Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, when he noticed that it can help speed up the wounds of fishermen. In modern day, thalassotherapy–the use of seawater in cosmetic and health treatment–is a popular concept in France.
- Deep sea water came from glacial water that followed the current and sank to the bottom of the ocean for over 2000 years, hidden away from sunlight, bacteria, or pollutants. Under great pressure and at a low temperature, the richness of minerals is fully preserved. As a result, deep sea water has an abundance of Magnesium, Calcium, and Potassium, which helps retain moisture and delivers hydration into the deeper layer of skin barrier.
- Deep sea water is rich in Magnesium, which is an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial mineral that eases itching, and hinders the development of eczema and fungi bacteria. Additionally, it also help treat skin issues, such as acne or dermatitis.
- Just like how you’d soak your feet in an epsom salt bath after a long day, Nooni Deep Water Therapy products have a soothing effect that helps relax your face muscles. When your skin is calm and relaxed, minerals and vitamins will be able to penetrate even deeper into the skin.
- Ever wonder why going to the sea help free your mind from life’s worries? That’s because seawater has long been known to create a relaxing, calming effect. We want to bottle the experience of going to the beach into a jar so you can pamper yourself wherever, whenever.
#SEAriouslySimple Skincare Routine:
Use deep sea water because it:
- provides daily vitamins
- has anti-septic properies
- has a soothing effect
- heals spirtually
Like THIS photo on Instagram
Leave a comment there telling us how much time this routine would save for you.
For an extra entry:
Post a picture of your skincare routine on busy days to Instagram
Add #SEAriouslySimple #Nooni @memebox_usa in your caption
We’ll select a winner on November 17, 2016.
Winner will receive: (1) box Multi-Use Powder Wash, (1) Boosting Mist, (1) Marshmallow Whip Maker in Emerald, (1) Facial Cream #Balancing or (1) Facial Cream #Fresh
*Last day for entries is November 16, 2016. Winner will be announced on the original Instagram post on November 17, 2016 by 11:59pm PT. Winner will be randomly selected. Open to USA residents only. No purchase necessary. Subject to change without notice at Memebox’s sole discretion.